1 bd, 1 ba, 660 Sq. Ft. | Available 4/9/21 - Apply to Rent Now
1 Bedroom /1 Bath Apartment Available in Bloomfield!! Just Pay Electric!
Conveniently located 1 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment available in Bloomfield! This second-floor apartment features lots of natural sunlight! You will find a very spacious eat-in kitchen, living room, bedroom, and full bath. The bathroom features a brand new vanity & top. Located in a nice quiet neighborhood yet close to everything! Easy to maintain. Only pay Electric!! Great location!!
Within walking distance of UPMC Shadyside, West Penn Hospital, shopping, groceries, restaurants, bus lines, etc. Just a block away from Baum Blvd. Less than a 10 min drive to Bakery Square, UPMC Presby, Pitt, Carlow, & Chatham Universities.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (electric), shared washer/dryer, wall unit A/C, off-street parking, radiant air gas heat, cable ready, carpeted floors, shared fenced-in yard
Also, enjoy our RPM Resident Rewards Program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, a Purqz account (https://rpmpittsburgh.benefithub.com/) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. Save money on utilities! We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant: electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly Resident Rewards fee (utility concierge, coupon app, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.