1 bd, 1 ba, 900 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
1 bd / 1 ba
- Rent: $995
- Application Fee: $35
- Security Deposit: $995
- Available Now
Beautifully Renovated, Fully furnished 1 Bed/ 1 Bath Available in Mt. Washington!!
This beautifully renovated and spacious 3rd fl apartment has so much to offer! Fully furnished & move in ready! Hardwood flooring throughout! Renovated kitchen & bath, and new modern lighting & fixtures throughout! Private entrance. One floor living! Open concept floor plan. Kitchen features subway tiling & stainless steel appliances. Extra storage in the basement. Very clean and spacious. Located on a quiet street with plenty of street parking available. This is a must see! Only pay Electric!!
Centrally located! 10 mins to Downtown, Heinz Field, Station Square, PNC Park, & and all major highways. Within walking distance to the Incline, T station, public transportation, Grandview Ave, Olympia Park, Shiloh St, restaurants, shopping, groceries.
Come check it out today! This home is a rare find and sure to go fast! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, stacked washer & dryer, ample street parking, electric heat & A/C, cable ready, new hardwood floors, shared backyard
- Utilities paid by tenant: Electric (this is an all electric unit)
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.