3 bd, 1.5 ba, 1,650 Sq. Ft. | Available 6/1/19 - Apply to Rent Now
3 bd / 1.5 ba
- Rent: $1,825
- Application Fee: $55
- Security Deposit: $1,825
- Available 6/1/19
Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment in Bloomfield!
Centrally located 3 bedroom apartment available in Bloomfield! This first floor apartment is sure to amaze! Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout! Enjoy the classic charm with modern updates. You will find 3 spacious bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a large living space with a beautiful stained glass window, and a large kitchen with island and dining space.
Easy to maintain. Gas & Water UTILITIES INCLUDED! Off street parking in the back! Large storage room in basement included for this unit only!!!
Located in a nice quiet neighborhood yet close to everything! Within walking distance of UPMC Shadyside, West Penn Hospital, shopping, groceries, restaurants, bus lines, etc. Just a block away from Baum Blvd. Less than a 10 min drive to Bakery Square, UPMC Presby, Pitt, Carlow, & Chatham Universities.
Call us for an appointment today! This is a must see!!
Fridge, Stove/oven, Dishwasher, Shared washer/dryer, In-wall A/C units, Radiant air gas heat, Cable ready, Hardwood floors, Shared fenced yard. Off street parking available in the rear!
- Only pay Electric!
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.