2 bd, 2.5 ba, 1,480 Sq. Ft. | Available 5/1/19 - Apply to Rent Now
2 bd / 2.5 ba
- Rent: $1,850
- Application Fee: $55
- Security Deposit: $1,850
- Available 5/1/19
Beautiful 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom Available in South Side!!
This beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home is brimming with amenities for even the pickiest renters. Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. Built just 9 years ago!
2 car deep garage on the main level. Large welcoming living room, kitchen, and half bath on 2nd level. Bedroom, full bathroom, laundry, and office/reading room/study on 3rd level. Full master bath and large master bathroom with balcony with CITY VIEWS on top level.
This is a must see! Centrally located; less than 10 min drive to Downtown, Station Square, the 'T' Station, and major highways! Within walking distance to groceries, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, public transportation, Carson Street, & all things South Side! Less than 15 min drive to Pitt University & CMU.
Call us for an appointment today!
Stainless steel fridge, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer hookups, central air, 2-car deep garage, forced air electric heat, front porch on top bedroom level, cable ready, hardwood floors, small yard
- Utilities paid by tenant: Electric, Water, Sewage, Trash (This is an all electric unit- no gas)
- Security deposit one month's rent.
- SORRY, NO PETS
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.