4 bd, 1 ba, 1,434 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
4 bd / 1 ba
- Air Conditioning
- Rent: $1,399
- Application Fee: $35
- Security Deposit: $1,399
- Available Now
Beautiful 4 Bedroom/ 1 Bath available in South Side Flats!!
Come check out this beautiful 4 bedroom 1 bath home right in the heart of the South Side Flats! Very clean and spacious with brand new flooring on main floor! The newly remodeled main floor features a large & welcoming eat-in kitchen, bathroom, and living space. On the second floor you will find 2 large bedrooms with tons of closet space!! Third floor features 2 more spacious bedrooms with even more closet space! Washer & dryer in basement. Easy to maintain. Only pay Gas & Electric!! Perfect for students & roommates!
Within walking distance to Carson Street & all things South Side! Groceries, restaurants, shopping, public transportation. 7-8 min drive to downtown Pittsburgh. Less than 15 min drive to Pitt University & CMU.
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), washer/dryer, forced air gas heat, central A/C, cable ready, street parking
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas & Electric
- Security deposit one months rent.
- Some pets permitted with management approval. Extra refundable security deposit required of $250. Also $25 per pet monthly pet fee.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (inside or outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.