3 bd, 1.5 ba, 1,316 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
3 bd / 1.5 ba
- Rent: $1,075
- Application Fee: $55
- Security Deposit: $1,075
- Available Now
Recently updated 3 Bed/ 1.5 bath available in Penn Hills!!!
Come check out this updated 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home in Penn Hills today! On the main floor you will find the living room, proper dining, and recently updated kitchen. Enjoy the natural sunlight through the bay windows. On the 2nd floor you will find a huge master bedroom with 3 closets, remodeled bathroom, and 2 additional bedrooms. The bedrooms have newer faux wood blinds & lots of closet space. The basement has a 1 car internal garage, storage/ workshop room, and laundry room with washer & dryer hookups and Pgh potty. The living room leads to a huge covered deck. Attached is another outdoor deck perfect for BBQ's & get-togethers! Nice long driveway for off-street parking! Tons of closet & storage space! Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living! Great home looking for the perfect tenant.
Close to shopping, restaurants, parks, schools, Rt. 28 & I-376
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), washer/dryer hook-ups, 1 car internal garage, forced air gas heat, back porch, cable ready, carpeted floors, fenced-in backyard
- Utilities paid by tenant
- Security deposit one month's rent.
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.