1 bd, 1 ba, 568 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
Beautiful Modern 1 bed/1 bath Available Now
Welcome to modern living in the Wilkinsburg area. This apartment was newly renovated to provide an amazing space for simple, clean living.
Brand new luxury vinyl planking throughout is adding a touch of modern flair to all rooms. The kitchen highlights top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances as well as modern shaker cabinets accented with fresh butcher block counters.
Across from the School for the Deaf, this apartment is minutes from the Edgewood Town Center, Frick Park, the business district in Point Breeze, and Koenig Feild. Also, just a short drive from Bakery Square, Whole Foods, UPMC Shadyside, Chatham University, Carnegie Mellon, The Waterfront, Oakland, and I-376. Just a 12 min drive to downtown!
Enjoy Modern living in Wilkinsburg today.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
- Luxury vinyl floor
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and shaker cabinets
- Brand new bathroom with shaker vanity
- Brand new butcher block counters
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet and $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.