3 bd, 1 ba, 1,400 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
3 bd / 1 ba
- Rent: $1,199
- Application Fee: $35
- Security Deposit: $1,199
- Available Now
Beautiful 3 Bed/1 Bath Available in Bloomfield!!
Short Term Lease Available!!
This beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath home is in the heart of Bloomfield! Just blocks away from the UPMC Children's Hospital. Also within walking distance of West Penn Hospital, groceries, shopping, restaurants, and public transportation. Very clean & spacious. Easy to maintain. On the first floor, you will find a recently renovated eat in kitchen, bathroom & linen/ pantry area, and living space. The living space has a seperate entrance and can be easily utilized as a bedroom! On the second floor you will find 2 large bedrooms with tons of closet space! The 3rd floor attic can only be accessed through the 2nd floor bedroom and can be used as a bedroom, office, or living space. Newer washer & dryer in the basement with additional storage space! Only pay Gas & Electric! Parking permit included!!
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), microwave, washer & dryer, street parking, forced air gas heat, cable ready, carpeted floors, completely fenced in yard.
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas & Electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets permitted with management approval & addition refundable
security deposit of $100. Monthly pet fee of $25 per pet.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.