3 bd, 2 ba, 1,350 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
3 bd / 2 ba
- Rent: $1,450
- Application Fee: $35
- Security Deposit: $1,450
- Available Now
Stunning 3 Bed/2 Bathroom with Amazing Views!
Short Term Lease Available!
This beautiful and spacious home has so much to offer! Large deck with amazing, unobstructed city views! Featuring jetted tub, vaulted ceilings, & recessed lighting. This is a must see! On the main floor you will find an open concept floor plan highlighting unobstructed city views from the kitchen & master bedroom! Master bedroom features a private deck! On the lower level, you will find 2 bedrooms, full bathroom & laundry room. All bedrooms are huge with tons of closet space. Very clean and spacious throughout. Only pay Gas & Electric!
Centrally located! 10 mins to downtown, Heinz Field, Station Square, and PNC Park. Close to Monongahela Incline, restaurants, shopping, groceries, etc.
Come check it out today. This home is a rare find and sure to go fast! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), dishwasher, washer/dryer, central air, street parking, forced air gas heat, back porch, cable ready, hardwood & carpet floors, yard
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas & Electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.