4 bd, 1.5 ba, 1,300 Sq. Ft. | Available Now - Apply to Rent Now
4 bd / 1.5 ba
- Rent: $1,200
- Application Fee: $35
- Security Deposit: $1,200
- Available Now
Beautiful 4 Bedroom/ 1.5 Bath available in the Northside!!!
Come check out this beautiful 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath located in the highly desirable Mexican War Streets neighborhood. Left side of a duplex- only 1 neighbor! On the main floor you will find the living space, proper dining room, and a large welcoming kitchen. The 2nd floor features a full bathroom, 2 large bedrooms with tons of closet space, and another half bath. The 3rd floor has 2 more spacious bedrooms with more closet space! Extra storage and washer & dryer hookups available in the basement. Nice sized yard to the side and fenced in yard in the back.
Ideally located near the parkway and close to the excitement of downtown Pittsburgh. Just minutes away from Downtown, Heinz Field, PNC Park, Stage AE, Rivers Casino, Allegheny General Hospital, restaurants, museums, shopping & more!
This is a must see! Call us for an appointment today!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), washer/dryer hookups, forced air gas heat, window A/C units, newer hardwood flooring throughout (some rooms are carpet), Fenced in backyard, street parking
- All utilities paid by tenant
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.